Our client is one of the most reputable architectural and interior design consultancy with a global presence and multiple offices across Asia.
Due to the expansion strategy of their business, they are now sourcing for a highly experienced design professional to manage all business activity in the corporate office in Hong Kong and China.
- Expand the size of the interior design team for the sector
- Increase brand awareness across Southern China
- Engage in new business and secure new project opportunities
- Maintain a good relationship with existing clients
- Manage projects' design process from initial design concept through tendering process and material specifications/inspections on site
- Ensure design meets and exceeds clients' expectation.
- Minimum 15 years Architecture/Design Experience
- Full knowledge in design of corporate office and design principals
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join one of the top design houses and a genuine opportunity to further develop your career within the organization to associate or partner level for their retail business. This role is based in Hong Kong, candidates who can speak Cantonese and Mandarin are preferred.
If you are interested in find out more about this position of other opportunities within the Hong Kong market please send me your contact details and / or your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office