Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118735
Location: USA, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Sector: Architecture, Design & Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: US$100000 - US$101000 per annum
Date posted: 05/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the "brief"
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce "sample" and "mood products"
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.