Our client is one of the largest construction company with projects across Hong Kong, China and Macau. Part of a listed group, their major business include building construction, fitting out, maintenance, renovation, plumbing and drainage works, electrical and mechanical works, curtain wall and metal works, architectural and engineering consultancy services etc
To cope with their increasing business initiatives, they are now sourcing for an experienced Interior Designer / Interior Architect.
- Handle full set design drawings and construction drawings
- To ensure that all drawings submission can fulfill the clients' requirements.
- To obtain approval from the clients and organize submission for the Building Department.
- To ensure all drawings issued to the Client or inter-office are checked and logged.
- To issue all construction drawings to Projects Team.
- To maintain proper filing record of drawing transmittal and project correspondence.
- Handle commercial / residential projects from design concept to completion
- Co-ordination with suppliers / contractors
- Diploma / Certificate in Interior Design or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' experience residential or commercial projects.
- Familiar with 3D and AutoCAD is a must.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an impressive contractor that can offer future promotion prospects. An attractive salary package and bonus system will be offered to the successful applicant. Please get in contact ASAP to avoid disappointment. Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office