Interior Outfitting Leader/ Manager - Cruise vessel
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Interior Outfitting Leader/ Manager to join one of Germany's leading Ship builders on an exciting new project!
As the successful Interior Outfitting Leader/ Manager you will be responsible for leading the areas within the Interior Department for a new Cruise vessel project on a 12 Month contract.
Your 3 main responsibilities will include, managing and coordinating the interior areas, managing and coordinating the project budget and schedule; and finally managing the contract handling procedures.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of German language is beneficial
- Experience managing an Interior fit-out / outfitting team
- From an Engineering background
- Experience dealing with client representatives
- Good knowledge of the interior design project life cycle
- Shipbuilding background (essential)!
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Interior Outfitting Manager… APPLY NOW!
For more information about this role please contact our London office