Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121951
Location: Australia, New South Wales, McMahons Point
Sector: Finance, Credit, Risk, Legal & Compliance, Built Environment
Salary: AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum
Date posted: 26/07/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
This is an exciting opportunity at a firm in Sydney's North Shore, for an experience Intermediate Accountant with a chartered accounting background.
A progressive boutique accounting firm in Sydney, reputed for providing valuable services to it's clients, is looking for an Intermediate accountant to join their rapidly growing business services department.
The firm offers the following to it's employees
- Competitive salary packages
- Unique company benefits schemes
- Individually tailored career development planning
- A rewarding, modern environment
- A supportive management structure
As the Intermediate Accountant you will be working directly with clients, providing advice and compliance services. Reporting to the manager and senior accountant, you will assist with training and mentoring junior members of staff.
The Intermediate Accountant will have already gained experience in a chartered accounting firm. Applicant should possess the following:
- CA completed or nearing completion
- Bachelors degree in commerce, business, or relevant equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in a chartered accounting firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid technical understanding
- Ability to work independantly
To get in touch, email your CV to email@example.com or cal (08) 6280 2409 for a confidential discussion.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office