This is a perfect opportunity for an aspiring Tax/Business Services accountant looking to get into a reputable firm in Sydney, that can support their career growth for the long term.
On offer at the firm is:
- Competitive salary packages up to $70,000
- Unique company benefits schemes
- Individually tailored career development planning
- CA/CPA support
- Rewarding team culture
- Relocation support (within Australia)
In this role you will be supporting the senior members of the team and reporting to the Managers and Partners. You will be responsible for running compliance for a range of complex clients. You will gain exposure to a range of issues such as FBT, CGT, GST, and Division 7A. You will also be in a client facing role and be required to liaise with external entities.
If you feel you have what it takes to work in this high performing, fast paced, Chartered Accounting firm and you posess the following, please apply.
- Relevent Bachelor's degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Business Services or Tax role in Australia
Start your accounting career on the right foot with a firm that can develop your career to the height of your ambition.
To apply for this role, get in touch with Carey at Spencer-Ogden on (08) 6280 2409 or email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office