Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH111353
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney CBD
Sector: Finance, Commodity Trade Finance & Corporate Banking, Built Environment
Salary: AU$65000 - AU$85000 per annum
Date posted: 11/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Ex-big 4 & Ex-mid tier Partners & Managers | Work on clients with turnovers over $250 million! | Great mentoring & training
Our client is a large boutique firm of over 60 staff members located in the heart of Sydney's CBD. The firm are led by a progressive partnership team who have been successful in building a client base which ranges from HNW individuals through to ASX listed clients.
As an Intermediate/Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing the end to end tax compliance for a range of clients
- Liaising with clients over the phone and via email regarding queries
- Work with the Seniors and Managers to prepare tax advice for clients
- Assist with tax planning
Skills & Experience Required
- 2 - 4 years' business services experience
- CA qualified, or currently completing
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
Culture & Benefits
This firm have a low staff turnover which they have been successful in maintaining due to the perks and benefits they offer their staff. This includes an unrivaled training program, clear progression opportunities, full CA support and discretionary bonuses. Along with this, the firm have a great team culture.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office