Once upon a time in a magical land an International retailer was looking for an internal auditor for their HK office.
What will you be doing?
- Conduct internal audit assignments independently encompassing audit planning, system documentation, controls evaluation, substantive testing;
- Propose audit recommendations and draft audit report;
- Monitor risk management system; and
- Conduct cycle counts and surprised cash counts for Hong Kong retail shops and warehouse.
What experience do you need?
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience, preferably with experience in regional retail offices;
- Strong in analytical thinking and acute business sense;
- Good report writing and presentation skill; and
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Please contact Andre Springett directly on email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office