Leading International Medical company are looking to grow their team by looking for a technically strong Internal Control auditor.
What will you be doing?
- Develop business and operational guidelines, compliance guidelines, and internal control policies
- Plan, manage and execute internal audit projects
- Reriew the efficiency of internal control system; ensure existing policies & procedures are in compliance with laws & regulations
- Solid and thorough knowledge in control and anti-fraud framework, compliance in corporate policies as well as code of conduct
- Identify key business and control issues as well as develop action plan
- Conduct analysis to locate risk areas and propose improvements.
What experience do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Finance/Business or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification in CPA
- Experience in internal audit
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a must
For more information please contact Andre Springett at Spencer Ogden on email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office