- Manage and support EMEA Supply Planning Leader and her extended team across 5 countries.
- Manage and support the EMEA SIOP Leader and her team of Demand Planners.
- Mentor the Southern Region SIOP Lead who is currently assigned to a project to accelerate the deployment of the ADI Business Excellence Process in France & Nordics.
- Weekly stock value & availability metric reporting.
- Monthly management review data reporting, analysis and feedback.
- Monthly Vendor OTTR reporting.
- Quarterly WEEE declaration for the UK Business.
- Provision of quarterly vendor stock rotation opportunities for review by Product Management team.
- Calculating vendor price movement support claims when vendors reduce their prices.
- Fluent English language skills, written and oral. Additional language (French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch) beneficial but not essential.
- Comprehensive knowledge of inventory replenishment and management gained in a fast moving, short lifecycle, high sku count, B2B distribution business is critical.
- SIOP experience is essential
- Excellent SAP sourcing & replenishment knowledge critical.
- Strong Excel data analysis skills critical.
- Good working knowledge of Powerpoint / Word/ Access required.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office