This position is a mix of DevOps (75%), and software development (25%). On any given day you will update and test infrastructure improvements, create internal tools, enhance our CI/CD infrastructure and support new. We're looking for a seasoned engineer to join a stellar team.
While this is an individual contributor role, you'll be involved in many aspects- helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality. We're looking for someone who has an interest in system architecture, but a passion for getting things done.
- Build robust and scalable cloud software in NodeJS, Python3, Linux.
- Design and create services and system architecture for the company projects.
- Assist security and compliance teams in system enhancements and responses.
- Organize and manage Cybersecurity audits.
- Run Load Tests, and evaluate infrastructure capacity.
- Automate, Automate, Automate.
- Participate in planning and brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Support data driven decisions; Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming tools and languages, and better assist other team members.
- Leading internal initiatives, creating project plans and pushing to completion.
- Problem solve and create solutions to meet customer requests.
- Stay up to date with relevant technologies.
- Provide technical training and support both internally and externally.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Very strong analytical thinker.
- Maintains composure under pressure.
- Fast learner with a strong technical acumen.
- Excels independently and in a team environment.
- A track record of projects completed on time - you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator.
- Experience with AWS, No-SQL, SQL, CI/CD, GIT, Elaticsearch/ search engines, and the willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Linux/Unix, some windows, and shell scripting, etc.
- Strong networking knowledge.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Strong understanding of the development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- You're so much fun to work with, that if you were working on the weekend, we'd want to join you.
- Proficient in Python and Node.JS.
- Four (4) year bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field required or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2-year Infrastructure experience.
- 2-years in AWS experience.
- Prior experience with working on SaaS Production systems.
- At least 1 year in onPremise servers experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux.
We take care of you!
- Great benefits, including medical and dental all starting on your first day.
- 401K Plan.
- A great place to work!!
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.