- Lead the hardware design and development of cutting-edge IoT products.
- Research new ways of doing things; from sensors to AWS connectivity.
- Work with technology suppliers to select the most optimal solutions.
- Develop proof-of-concepts to validate ideas.
- Drive the hardware architecture for new products.
- Lead board bring-up, driver integration, system validation and detailed testing
- Work cross-functionally with Embedded, Mechanical, Software, Quality and Program Management
- Program PLCs, Edge Gateways.
- Purchase electrical and controls components.
- Provide on-site and field support and commissioning.
Required Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of electrical/software engineer experience.
- 1+ years designing and developing IoT sensors, electrical products.
- 2+ years of programming with Linux, Python, or other scripting languages and C/C++.
- Solid working knowledge of analog, digital and mix-signal design methods and best practices.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or related field required.
Desired Experience & Skills
- Master's in Electrical Engineering or related field is a plus.
- Have taken several products from start to mass production.
- Experience in Amazon World Services (AWS), edge gateway software is a plus.
- Experience with vibration and temperature sensors is a plus.
- Domain knowledge in Industrial Internet is ideal.
- Domain knowledge in material handling, industrial mfg., or logistics is ideal.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.