IT Project Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : SO_100301MMNY
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Technology, IT Strategy & Transformation, Utilities
Date posted: 06/02/2017
IT seeks to hire a dedicated project management professional who is highly motivated and committed to exemplary customer service for its Electric Operations support team. The candidate will lead the planning, executing, and implementation of multiple complex IT projects while maintaining complete control on project scope, schedule, budget, risk & issues. This individual must facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget. Provide management with regular project updates, create and maintain trusting relationships, identify and manage project issues, identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk response. In addition, the Project Specialist supports, trains, and educates junior staff in all aspects of these processes. Partners with stakeholders to collect feedback on potential improvements and helps create project management processes within the IT organization. This individual must demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgment, manage multiple projects, and represent the organization in dealings with internal customers and vendors. The candidate should have high energy level that can lead both IT and business through complex processes. The candidate should possess the ability to partner with key business stakeholders to exploit existing IT investments and look for how technology can be leveraged to further improve business processes. The candidate must be able to lead a project from start to finish and provide insight into the various aspects of the project as well as be able to meet project dates and budget considerations. The candidate must have a minimum 5 years' experience of hands-on IT project management experience or equivalent experience in analytical capacity, e.g. business analysis, programming, engineering system design, testing. Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math, science, business administration or a related discipline with an information technology focus is mandatory. Master's Degree is preferred.
* Prior team leadership or management experience preferred.
* Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation and other customer-facing skills
* Must possess strong project management skills. Multitasking capabilities to enable effective performance on multiple projects.
* Understand the technologies and technical issues involved with IT projects.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent is preferred.
* Strong skills and experience with MS Office or similar suite. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project are required.
* Strong skills and experience with portfolio management tools such as Primavera are preferred.
* Working knowledge of PMBOK and ITIL are preferred.
* Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies.
* Experience in one or more of the following within the energy/utility sector is preferred: operations centers, electric, engineering, customer or construction operations.
The position requires a valid driver's license. The candidate must be willing and able to travel within the service territory as required to attend meetings and provide support as necessary. The candidate must be flexible with respect to working off-hours as required for system upgrades and production support during corporate emergencies.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.