Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118201
Location: USA, Florida, Miami
Sector: Technology, Enterprise Applications, Power
Date posted: 27/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
The SharePoint architect/developer will manage all aspects of the SharePoint/Office 365 implementation & environment, including customization, development, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security.
Duties and Experience Include:
Support, design, develop and implement a variety of Office 365 / SharePoint Online centric solutions green-field development solutions, including:
* Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet), Collaboration (e.g. Team/Project/Community sites, MySite/OneDrive/OneNote/Yammer etc.), Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms), Document Management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata), Integration to other systems and processes
* Design and development of enterprise applications on the Microsoft platform
* Create process documents, capture best practices, conduct detailed requirements analysis and document functional specifications
* Manage and respond to change requests tracking projects and tasks through SDLC
* Ensure SharePoint governance & standards are followed. Evangelize and leverage SharePoint appropriately
*Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2016/Office 365/SharePoint Online development tools, SharePoint taxonomy, metadata management, and information architecture concepts; experience using Web parts, Workflows, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features
*Create and modify master/layout pages, web parts and other components; strong admin knowledge of SharePoint Farm Administration, Product Catalog, Search driven content / publishing, term Store, display templates and 3rd party authentication providers
*Plan and execute site maintenance, development, upgrades, and system integration
*Be self-managed; take direction from leadership and create tangible deliverables and solutions on time and within project scope
*Help others with SharePoint adoption; leverage power-users & train-the-trainer strategies.
*Experience developing on Azure platform
*Design solutions based on requirements, promote code quality by leading design and code reviews as well as solving challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability
*Knowledge of Microsoft cloud offerings such as Azure, PowerApps, Flow, etc.
*Microsoft certifications a plus
*~6 to 10+ years related technical work experience
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.