IT Support Consultant - London - £35,000
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH107010
Location: England, London
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 24/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are currently working with a key client seeking an experienced IT Support Consultant to join their London based office.
The IT Support Consultant has two sets of responsibilities:
Internally the IT Support Consultant is responsible for the day to day delivery of IT
support to all company users and systems. The position holder will be a member of a
small team, interacting with colleagues both face to face and remotely and supporting
them in successfully delivering their business objectives.
The role involves both a reactive and a pro-active approach to support. The post holder
will work closely with other team members and IT service providers to resolve incidents,
fulfil requests, deploy equipment and develop new / improved service offerings.
Externally the IT Support Consultant is responsible for supporting the efficient and
effective delivery of projects to external clients both on an ad-hoc and managed service
basis. The position holder will frequently be providing both remote support and onsite
support at external client sites. They will be expected to work alongside and provide
substitute cover for client's IT staff. In doing so they will represent both the client's IT
team and the client and so must conduct themselves in a highly professional manner.
In order to be successful you will need to have experience in the following:
Good understanding and proven support of:
- Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows, Android and iOS mobile devices
-Laptop and desktop hardware
- Experience of supporting both large and small organisations with proven experience of maintaining a broad product portfolio
- Significant technical experience of problem solving and fault tracing on an IT Service Desk
- Experience in effectively supporting a large scale, complex IT&T environment
- Relevant experience of working in a service management focused environment maintaining service in line with Service Level Agreements
- Considerable experience in supporting relevant technologies and services
If you believe you have the relevant experience and are interested, please apply ASAP as we can arrange interviews with very short notice, as the client are looking to fill this position urgently.
For more information about this role please contact our London office