IVC Plant Operator
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH100699
Location: England, Oxfordshire
Sector: Energy From Waste, Renewables
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 07/03/2017
Our client one of UK's leading organic waste management operators are looking to hire a highly skilled IVC Site Operative. This position located in Ardley pays a competitive salary of £23,000+ per annum plus an impressive benefits package and over time. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual with an interest in a hands-on operational job involving primarily operating mobile plant machinery with some maintenance as well to join this green energy start-up with high-profile investors and an exciting future.
As an IVC Operator you will have a hands-on role ensuring the daily operation of composting plant and machinery at the In-Vessel Composting Site.
IVC Site Operative duties and responsibilities:
* Maintaining the plant and equipment, ensuring the site is presented in an excellent manner at all times.
* Compliance with the Environmental Permit (Site licence), ABPR, PAS 100, BMS and the Health, Safety and Welfare of all people on site.
* Ensuring the plant operates efficiently and effectively.
* Keeping required records in respect of all compliance, operations, maintenance and procedures.
* Operating plant machinery.
IVC Site Operative desired experience:
* Loading Shovel certificate or proven capability.
* Knowledge of composting and environmental process.
* Shredder/Screen experience.
* First Aid an advantage.
* Relevant Pesticide certificate (PA1; PA9; PA6) an advantage.
* Mechanical aptitude desirable.
* Excellent communicator.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office