Job Title: Japanese Interpreter (Vietnam)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for Japanese Interpreters, who will be based in Vietnam for a 4-months contract duration.
Contract Duration: 4 months
- Interpret and translate languages - Japanese & Vietnamese
- Coordinate with, and support Japanese & Vietnamese staffs
- Translate documents from Vietnamese to Japanese, and vice versa
- Attend meetings to enable smooth communication between staffs
- Other related tasks, as necessary
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant Mechanical Engineering experience on ABB Drives
- Proficiency in written & spoken Japanese, as frequent liaising with Japanese staffs is involved
- Proficiency in Chinese is an added advantage, as liaising with Chinese staffs might be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321