Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112621
Location: Scotland, Edinburgh
Sector: Software, Aerospace
Date posted: 10/10/2017
Job Title: Java Developer
Salary: Up to £45K
Due to company expansion a junior or experienced Java developer is required to help develop a cutting-edge application. Working within a team of developers you would be responsible for developing the application for the viewing and organising of media information. This would involve the development of new features whilst improving architecture, performance and scalability.
This role would ideally suit an experience Java developer, however the company are also keen to see graduates who would like to develop into this role.
Java Developer Requirements:
* In-depth knowledge of core Java - Essential
* SQL server - Essential
* Good understanding of software architecture - Essential
* Complex, high performance, multithreaded, state-driven systems - Desirable
* Relational databases/web databases - Desirable
* AWS/Azure/GoogleCloud - Desirable
Java Developer Responsibilities:
* Creating complex solutions mainly with Java
* Testing developed software to ensure a high degree of quality
* Developing software with a focus on architecture and design
If you feel this role would suit your background please apply. The company are looking to conduct interviews ASAP and can be very flexible on interview times and dates.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.