Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: SO_DECHA3
Location: USA, Colorado, Denver,
Sector: Build, Foreman, Built Environment
Date Posted: 12/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden, one of the fastest growing construction and renewable energy consulting firms, is seeking a Licensed Journeyman Electrician with experience in commercial construction for multiple large scale commercial, solar, and hotel/resort projects located in Colorado, Montana & Wyoming. If you are an Electrician who has a passion for challenges and wants to work on the most exciting and complex projects in the region please apply.
One of clients is a top ranked national electrical contractor, needs experienced electricians for multiple large scale commercial and renewable energy projects in the:
- Greater Denver Area,
- Longmont, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Cheyenne, WY and
- Billings, Montana.
*NOTE: Must have a Journeyman Wireman's License in the state(s) of: Colorado, Wyoming, or Montana.
You would have an opportunity to work on Projects that include: large scale commercial projects, long term hotel and resort projects, health care, K-12 education, and renewable energy. Our client is currently working on 60 different electrical projects and seeking experienced electricians to join the team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* AMAZING CORPORATE CULTURE - We know the only reason we've grown is because we choose to work with only the best people, and the best clients. We have a passion for our people and understand what it means to truly take care of them in aspects on and off the job.
* SAFETY - Our behavior-based safety culture is led by top industry professionals who make it their goal to get you home safely every day.
* EXCELLENT HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS - Top of the line benefits including, but limited to: comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance through United Health care for you and any family.
* 401K WITH IMMEDIATE VESTING.
* SHORT TERM & LONG TERM DISABILITY
* LIFE INSURANCE
* LONG TERM DIRECT HIRE OPTIONS WITH EXCITING GROWTH POTENTIAL - Which is why we want to invest in working with the best people.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIANS:
* Work with a commitment to safety
* Uphold the core values of Encore Electric
* Act as a professional and use basic work ethics
* Comes to work on time every day with appropriate attire and tools
* Keep work area clean
* Install quality work in a neat and workmanship like manner
* Treat tools with respect
* Work on ladders, lifts, and elevated platforms
* Identify electrical parts and components
* Dig trenches as needed
* Keep up with changing technology
* Keep up with the NEC
* Wear tools at all required times
* Install raceways, pull wire, and mount equipment,
* Assemble and install small to large electrical parts and pieces,
* Trim outlets, recessed cans and other repetitive finish work,
* Responsible for leading communications and following direction from foreman including tell back procedure
* Use electrical formulas to figure out pipe fill, device and panel size, and disconnect
* Lay out and organizes assigned tasks to apprentices
* Plan materials and tools needed to complete the job
* Read and understand basic blueprints
* Handle material required for the job
* Perform duties as assigned by foreman
* Take accountability for a neat and clean work area
* MUST have a Journeyman Wireman's license ACTIVE in the state(s) of: Colorado, Wyoming, Montana.
*MUST be Located Regionally in the States of: Colorado, Wyoming, or Montana. Our client specifically wants regional candidates, and not out of state.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, Degree in related field is preferred,
* 4 years of apprenticeship training (3 with 2 year degree from technical college)
* High level of energy and sense of urgency are preferred.
* Current driver license
* Reliable transportation
We offer a unique culture with solid values, excellent training and competitive benefits, including:
* Full Medical, Dental & Vision
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Company-paid life insurance,
* Short & long term disability insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting
******Any Offer of Employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment requirements, including drug screen, criminal background check, reference check and functional physical.
*****Active and current Journeyman Wireman's License in the states of Colorado, Wyoming, OR Montana is REQUIRED before being considered for the position. Do NOT apply if you do not currently have that.
For more information please feel free to Call Caroline: 720-643-2139
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.