To complete generic Finance administration responsibilities, and act as a support to the Credit Control
department, in order to facilitate and enhance current cash collections, and ensure that processes are
completed to avoid delays in client settlements and obtaining/completing required paperwork for
Invoicing (Vendor Forms, Withholding Tax Documentation etc)
- Acting as support for Credit Control administration duties.
- Downloading payments from HSBC IFF website and adding to the Cash Sheet.
- Chasing remits and details needed to complete the cash sheet and allocate correctly.
- Requesting Bank transfers via email and telephone.
- Confirming the correct Client billing address and contact for client invoices. Liaising with credit control and consultants as and when necessary.
- Making sure the billing address is correctly set up within Bullhorn.
- Researching Company registered address and company registration numbers to request credit limit and credit check reporting.
- Requesting Credit Check Reports via CreditSafe Web Portal for Credit Manager Approval and sign off.
- Requesting credit limits and new client account set up through the Euler portal.
- Requesting payment updates from credit controllers.
- Providing clients with statements/Copy Invoices/Credit Notes when required.
- Completion of Client Vendor forms for Approval.
- Completion of WHT Project to obtain evidence of Cert of Residence and review of Country legislation.
- Posting and Allocation of cash into Sage client accounts and reconciling to HSBC Bank Statement.
- Completing/updating the cash sheet twice a day (10:30am and 4:30pm) and updating reports after cash has been allocated.
- Creating client accounts on Sage and updating the credit limit for each client after verification with Euler.
- Adjustment/Write offs in Sage, after approval from the Credit Manager/CFO
- Allocation of all necessary Contras.
- Reversals /Un-allocating cash within Sage
- Uploading and updating client insurance information to the relevant portal
- Reviewing customer balances and making sure they do not breach the Insured limit given.
- Transfers and Re-allocations
- Keeping track of Bullhorn placements through the ‘Placement Tracker’ in excel format
- Ad Hoc Duties as and when required