Junior Graphic Designer (Toys & Gifts)
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: SOHJK
Location: Hong Kong, Sham Shui Po District, Lai Chi Kok
Sector: Supply Chain & Procurement, R and D
Date Posted: 06/12/2016
Our client is one of the suppliers for the hospitality industry. They offer international exposure, energetic company culture and attractive remuneration.
They are looking for a junior graphic designer to cope with the Design team expansion. Candidates who are detail oriented, organized, and able to multitask are welcome to join the team!
- Direct report to Design Manager
- Provide assistance to support design team
- Responsible to develop design concepts
- Conduct market research for marketing trends
- Responsible to conduct presentations, package mock-ups, coordinate samples development, amend artworks, and update samples archive
- Bachelor Degree in Graphics / Product Design
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Good command of Cantonese, English, and Mandarin is a MUST
- Proficient in using Windows and Mac based software programs (E.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented, organized, proactive attitude, and the ability to multitask
This is a permanent opportunity based in Hong Kong and paying an attractive remuneration, bonus and benefits. If you are interested, please contact Jeanne Khoo on jeanne.khoo@spencer-ogden .com or call +852 3726 8211.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office