Spencer Ogden are seeking a Graduate or Junior Mechanical Engineer for Machinery Diagnostic Services in Sydney, NSW.
You will be engaged on a long-term contract to conduct Machinery Diagnotic Services (MDS) for Rotating and Reciprocating Machinery.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- On-site Rotating & Reciprocating Machinery Diagnostics
- Remote Rotating & Reciprocating Machinery Diagnostics (as required)
- Troubleshooting, Startup & Turnaround assistance
- Rotor Balancing Field & Shop (as required)
- Alignment services on Machinery
- Failure Analysis of Machinery
To be eligable for this position you will have;
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Experience & knowledge in Rotating & Reciprocating Mechanical Machinery and Diagnostics
More about the role;
- Minimum 2 year contract in Sydney, NSW
- Residential Contract with some Travel as required
- Attractive hourly rates with an OEM client
Please email your CV to email@example.com or phone 08 6280 2417 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office