Spencer Ogden are currently recruiting for a project controller to work from a new PMO in London.
The role has more of a scheduling bias at this time, but may need to expend to cover controls as well.
- Maintenance of a busy schedule
- Communication of shedule data and risks
- Delievery of regular schedule updates
- Maintain project planning systems
- Development and implementation of IMS
- Managing the period-end cycle, including quality assurance of inputs and
- Providing review and reporting on contractor programmes as part of tender
evaluation and programme routine acceptance.
To hear more about this role please contact Bobby Fiddaman
0161 227 4925
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office