As a QS you will be involved in a (main civils) project. You will be working from an office or on site [as required]. You will be involved in a highprofile project from the start directly reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager. When the project is in progress, you'll keep track of events that may affect costs and time and create detailed reports to that effect.
To successfully carry out you role, you'll need to:
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- Maintain awareness of the different stages of the project;
- Occasionally undertake cost analysis;
- Identify, analyse and develop technical responses to construction risks.
What to expect
- The work is mainly office based (which is largely on a construction site) but includes daily site visits for adequate reporting;
- This is a junior role seen as a stepping stone towards an exciting career around the globe.
- Bachelor degree Industrial Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- Meticulous about the details
- Passionate; poised, not scared to speak up with the team.
For more information about this role please contact our London office