This role works closely with the Client Services Manager and is responsible to lead multiple Client Account Teams, which may include Leads, Recruiters, Resourcers and Interns. Successful incumbent will work with Senior Managers, as well as lower level management, to ensure the company is meeting and exceeding goals.
The Key Account Lead is accountable for the development and performance of all sales activities within the Client Account and the safe, compliant, and successful delivery of the service level agreement. Incumbent will direct the sales team, provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company objectives.
Scope of role:
- Work with Account Leads to saturate each client account
- Ensure successful management of multiple client accounts
- Accurately forecast team performance and budget (revenue and activity)
- Ensure compliance levels are met consistently
- Identify trends in data and performance information, utilizing it to make balanced business choices and improve team performance
- Negotiate commercial contractual terms
- Involved in recruitment and induction process - delivering structured training when necessary
- Embrace each individual's Career Development Plan within the business, help set career milestones in order to achieve goals
- Conduct regular appraisals with team members in line with company process
- Meet weekly with team to assess performance against target, setting SMART objectives