Our client, a leading solar inverter manufacturer, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Key Account Manager, paying a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join the company to manage existing and expand new business opportunities.
Key Account Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Manage the large key accounts of the company.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities throughout Europe.
* Improve and implement the European sales strategy of the company.
* Work proactively with the sales team across different countries and other departments.
Key Account Manager desired experience:
* 3-5 years of sales experience in the Solar Industry.
* Excellent Solar energy network.
* Team orientated but with a desire for individual success.
* Fluent in German and English.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office