- Location: Other Locations
- Salary: AUD 30 - 35 per hour + Super
- Other Locations
- AUD 30 - 35 per hour + Super
- Job Type
- 14 days ago
About the Company
Spencer Ogden have partnered with a leading renewable energy provider to support in recruitment for an upcoming solar project in WA. The renewable energy provider has recently partnered with a mine side to install and construct a solar farm on their mine site.
About the Role
The position will involve supporting with labouring duties on the solar farm project. Duties will include;
- Assembly of modules and trackers
- Assist trades with cleaning and clearing of site
- General site labouring duties
- Manual handling
- Following strict OHS & procedures
- Supporting site supervisors
- General labour activities required on site
The position is required for an 8 week contract working 13 days on / 1 day off for the company. All meals / flights / accommodation will be provided.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- White Card
- Solar Farm experience (desirable)
If you're interested in a position with a renewable energy business and are available to start immediately, please get in touch!