- As the LCP Manager, this position will be responsible to deliver against the KPI's set for the Project in the execution phase.
- LCP manager is responsible and accountable for the execution of the project according to the rules, standards, and both national and international laws.
- In this key managerial role, this role will ensure timely execution of project deliverables and will ensure functional, efficient and market orientated conditions.
- Serve as the local and international contact for clarifying all project related topics. Aligns with the RTO organization and has the capabilities and experience to drive resolutions within the project team in a fast and efficient manner based on the mandates given to the project.
- Monitors progress and critical path of the CAPEX project and alerts Project Director in case off likely deviation including proposal of a mitigation / acceleration strategy.
For more information about this role please contact our London office