Lead Automation Tester
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH124757
Location: England, London, City of London
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 24/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Lead Automation Tester for a permanent opportunity in Central London.
Our client are an IT consultancy who work with a variety of prestigious clients in the automotive, finance retail, energy and utilities sectors. Due to successful wins on several key tenders and new projects they are seeking a Technical Engineer in Test Automation to join them at their offices ion central London.
As the successful candidate you will be working on several key projects/programmes where you will design, plan, implement and maintain automation test frameworks using commercial or open-source tools. This will see you working with key stakeholders to identify and design automation solutions, generating reliable effort estimates for tasks and creating automation solution design based on "best-practice".
As the successful candidate you will posses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB Foundation
- Additional course or certification in Quality Engineering
- Certification in NFT Tools such HP QTP, Selenium, HP LR etc.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of automation testing across a number of projects and technologies
- Working knowledge of Automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience developing Automation Test Cases and Functions using specific approach
- Must be proficient in industry leading automation test tools (e.g. QTP/UFT, Selenium, Coded UI, TestComplete, BDD tooling (Cucumber / jBehave)).
- Must be proficient at writing complex code in some of the following languages: Java, C#, MS VBScript
- Understanding of CI, Dependency Management and Source Control tools.
- Understanding of test management tools/solutions/integrations (e.g. JIRA, ALM/QC, MS TM)
- Ability to interact with other teams to derive information required for projects
- Ability to highlight and escalate risks related to assigned work
- Have a proactive, can do attitude with a proven track record of implementing automated solutions
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits, with real career progression
For more information about this role please contact our London office