JOB PURPOSE / MISSION
As a Lead Building Analyst you will be responsible for supporting our service partners to onboard accounts into the Company's platform, guide their service teams to onboard accounts and take action on diagnostics information, and support their bureaus in serving client and branch users. This role will include providing onboarding quality assurance, conducting onboarding into the Building Analytics platform, and providing level 3 support to partner users. The role will also include providing training to partner services bureaus, supporting tools and establishing processes to ensure efficient and high quality connected accounts for our partners.
1) Ensuring partner users are delivered and supported with the highest quality fault detection and diagnostics product.
2) Managing partner onboarding projects, milestones, and timelines to ensure the company fulfills its role in a timely manner at a high level of quality
3) Supporting partners in developing onboarding processes, tools, and quality control to effectively and efficiently onboard accounts
4) Scheduling and leading at least monthly review calls between the company and each partner service teams to assess project progress, review pipelines, answer questions, and move projects forward.
5) Plan and conduct training for partner service teams
6) Performing commissioning and quality assurance of assets configured by partners
7) Understand, evaluate, and configure Diagnostics to perform automated fault detection on customer's HVAC equipment. Review the findings and validate the results reported by the software.
8) Managing and responding to Level 3 support requests from users
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
* Has a bachelors in Mechanical Engineering (or a related technical degree) and an interest in building systems or has significant field experience in a controls or services company serving the buildings industry;
* Learns technical and engineering solutions quickly and thoroughly, and strives to improve upon them;
* Can communicate technical information effectively to customers over the phone and through emails;
* Can effectively manage multiple projects, in multiple countries, at the same time;
* Is thorough and analytical with good attention to detail;
* Can creatively help streamline processes and find efficiencies for executing complex technical tasks;
* Can effectively conceive of and communicate product development ideas to company leadership and the product development teams;
* Is comfortable working in an environment where work processes are still being established and constantly being refined;
* Is motivated about changing the built environment with a new generation of tools, technologies, and business models;
* Would like to work in a close knit, passionate startup environment where communication is key and the learning experience is invaluable.
* Confident, self-motivated, and comfortable leading and inspiring a team
* Comfortable communicating with key partners, representing our company but also representing the partner and putting forward a collaborative effort to meet the needs of shared clients
* Mechanical Engineering or related technical degree or 2-4 years related industry experience
* 3-5 years hands on experience in HVAC, controls, or fault detection and diagnostics
* 1-2 years experience managing projects
* Knowledge of BAS protocols such as BACnet, oBIX and Modbus
* Knowledge of BAS networking principals
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Ideally, knowledge of automated ongoing commissioning, fault detection and diagnostics, performance measurement and verification
* Ideally, experience with meta data applications such as use of tags and standards, e.g. Project Haystack
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.