Lead Civil Engineer - Power Plant
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : SO_1212343THS
Sector: Plant Erection/ Construction, Power
Salary: US$4000 - US$8000 per annum + benefits
Date posted: 29/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
For a large coal fired project in Thailand my client are looking to hire a lead civil engineer on a long term position.
- Minimum 5 years experience within civil engineering
- Experience in working on at least 2 power plant projects within Asia
- Promote and drive the involvement of Construction in areas of technical design, schedule, preliminary execution planning, and cost estimating
- Develop and maintain a familiarity and appreciation of capability and ongoing work load Construction support providers / contractors.
- Develop and maintain functional responsibility for all construction and completions personnel with the region's power sector
- Overall supervision of civil works from contractors and manages their technical competencies.
- Forecast requirement for civil engineering resources, and allocate those resources.
- Ensuring of civil design integrity of work scope and maintenance of standards.
- Manage civil engineering design and any design changes within budget and schedule.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321