To support our growth, we are seeking a Customer Success Manager to support our Enterprise customers. In this role you will act the liaison between the company and our enterprise customers to manage the company's work with the customer, work on complex issues as they arise, lead customer calls, oversee the production and delivery of routine customer reports, and ensure customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for managing the overall delivery process and customer experience, leading the customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects within the team. In addition, you will coordinate corporate and customer efforts to plan and implement solutions to customer problems.
- Manage all aspects of the engagement with the firm's enterprise-level customers to ensure overall customer satisfaction;
- Oversee and guide property-level engagement activities;
- Host regular calls/meetings with key customer stakeholders and Directors of Engineering who are responsible for managing energy operations for a portfolio of properties to ensure projects are moving forward as planned and meeting customer expectations;
- Competently communicate strategic energy efficiency initiatives, particularly around energy reduction and cost savings for HVAC/chiller/central plant and electricity-consuming systems;
- Effectively communicate the firm's value to customers via results derived from a variety of analytical/statistical techniques;
- Grow the portfolio of work within enterprise customers;
- Professionally represent the organization to external customers/clients;
- Address concerns internally and externally, and discuss process improvement initiatives that stay within scope;
- Monitor energy performance and trends via reporting;
- Identify and develop new energy saving opportunities on current projects;
- Manage client relationships;
- Drive internal processes, including budget management for each enterprise account;
- Perform all other duties as needed and assigned.
- Remote work.
- Bachelor's degree
- Six+ years of relevant experience including at least two years of experience in managing customer accounts in a related energy field;
- Demonstrated success in managing and growing enterprise customers;
- Basic understanding of analytics and reports used to measure energy efficiency in buildings, portfolios, and HVAC/chiller/central plant systems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Ability to learn the basic knowledge of key operational policies, processes, and methodologies applicable to relationship management and consulting services; and
- Communicate in a succinct, organized, and professional manner.
- Consulting experience in the energy industry;
- Understanding project management methods;
- Strong customer satisfaction skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; presentation skills a plus; and
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a collaborative team environment.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.