Lead Data Scientist
Spencer Ogden is helping a Global firm look for someone who is ready to innovate and lead data scientists to develop some of the world's most impactful product prototypes. Be ready to engage with stakeholders from key financial players all around Asia and develop ground-breaking products from them. Innovate new ideas, explore your old ones and reach the potential that research and development can in developing finance and risk products.
You'll be responsible for managing a team of data scientists and stakeholders to come up with brilliant ways to innovate and develop. Understand the importance of the products you propose and work in a Lab where everyone is flexible, autonomous and driving new innovation.
Role and Responsibility:
- Leading a small team of data scientists, to build prototypical products within the lab for a range of clients. Be able to innovate and improve on existing features while tackling business problems.
- Be able to handle one of the largest datasets in the world and utilize the data in an effective matter to solution new ideas that are out of the box.
- Build running prototypes with the team which can will be ready for production.
- Communicate and understand business requirements. Having a breadth of understanding across the domain to then be able to deep dive into particular topics and nuances that are required per case.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimally holding 7 years work experience in data science related fields-especially in the areas of machine learning, statistics, quantitative financial analytics and natural language processing.
- Prior experience leading and contributing to data science teams. Bonus to have built viable products in the past.
- Have a strong domain knowledge in financial services e.g. quantitative financial analysis and/or risk modelling.
- Understand the use of both structured and unstructured data, dealing with both numerical and textual data on a large scale.
- Experience on cloud products e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft.
- Proficient coding skills in Python and R.
- Experience with a multitude of frameworks e.g. Scala, Hadoop, Stan.
- Understanding of deep learning and usage of tensorflow, caffe and keras.
- Strong communication skills to discuss ideas with both internal and external stakeholders.
Interested Candidates please send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Registration no: R1871517
License no: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321