- Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid based systems. Possess a firm understanding of the offerings within VmWare, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Represents Security Platform in development and implementation of the overall global enterprise cloud architecture.
- Acts as the ambassador and senior technical representative for Enterprise Security while engaging with other senior technical leaders throughout organization in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid based implementations and solutions.
- Works with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration into the company environments. Develops standards in partnership with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development.
- Leads initiatives designed to share knowledge across Security Platforms and/or Technology teams. Identifies, recommends, coordinates, deliver timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools.
- Develops and executes strategies to increase Cloud Security knowledge throughout the enterprise.
- College degree or/equivalent and 7-10 years related work experience, required
- 5 years' experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, VMware NSX
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, VMware NSX
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security),
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc.).
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.