Spencer Ogden are looking to hire a Lead Electrical Engineer - Solar PV
for an international renewable energy company that develops, produces, and delivers cost-effective solar PV solutions. The company are highly experienced and has got and interesting track-record, and multiple product lines designed for different solar energy installations and applications, including industry leading solar PV kits.
The position will be based in the company's Middle East office in Muscat - Oman.Responsibilities
- Conduct detailed site surveys for PV and hybrid solutions.
- Carry out customer meetings as the company's technical representative.
- Design a wide range of on and off-grid solar PV configurations.
- Performance modelling, monitoring and reporting of PV system outputs.
- Develop cost estimates of PV plants that include all aspects of the project cycle.
- Understand Middle East regulatory requirements, installation standards, and implementation costs.
- Build relationships with strategic equipment suppliers.
- Support the Company's engineering team by providing technical support to project proposals, reports and technical documents.
- Keep abreast of technology developments and identify new products that meet client/customer needs
- Specify and advise on monitoring and display solutions, appropriate circuit and surge protection devices
- Participate in project deployments, monitoring, inspection and debugging activities of key test sites
- Plan and develop an Operation and Maintenance (O&M) program which includes coordinated oversight of O&M activities, quarterly performance reports and site documentation for clients and internal use, remote monitoring of the plants and conferring with customer and service partners to resolve complaints and to resolve arising challenges
- Work with the company team to build capacity and to learn about the changing solar markets
- Bachelor degree in Engineering. Master Degree in renewables is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years experience of field solar PV engineering.
Incentives: Very competitive basic salary + accommodations + transportation + bonus + paid annual leave
For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office