Lead Electronics Design Engineer Edinburgh
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : WC-LEE190916
Location: Scotland, Edinburgh
Sector: Electronic Engineering, R and D
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + negotiable
Date posted: 19/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are working with a start-up avionics company which is about to go on a massive expansion thanks to some important contract wins.
They are looking for a LEAD ENGINEER who has experience leading a multi-disciplinary team through a full product development lifecycle.
* A basic salary between £45,000 and £60,000 depending on experience.
* Private Healthcare
* Generous pension contribution
* Free parking
* Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, travel insurance, cycle to work scheme, and many more.
* BSc or BEng in related discipline.
* Experience in Electronics Design.
* Experience in Digital and Analog Design including PCB design, layout and prototyping
* Experience of EMC test / compliance.
* Full Product Development Lifecycle experience
If you're interested in hearing more about the position please click apply and I'll respond by calling you within 48 hours.
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office