Leading regional company with a focus on the service and sales industry are looking for a Lead Internal Audit to oversee their business functions across the APAC region.
What does the role include?
- Leads the compliance and risk-based audits
- Provides assurance and independent reviews Conducts risk assessments; identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks and opportunities for improvements.
- Provides advices to management from the risk perspective in the event of new and/or modifications to standard operating procedures.
- Identifies fraud/errors/irregular
- Involved within investigations and whistle-blowing cases (
- Make recommendations to management in about the risk exposure within the company
- Budgets and monitors department budgets and spending.
What expereince do you need?
- At least 10 years' experience
- CPA or equivalent qualified
- Strong leadership and analytical skills, and ability to work independently and in a matrix
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For more information, please contact Andre Springett by either applying to this advert, or directly on email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office