Lead Mechanical Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH125249
Sector: BMS Engineering, Facility Management, Built Environment
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 27/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client, a prestigious Engineering Consultancy have seen a rapid increase in the volume of Mission Critical Infrastructure projects they're being awarded. As a result are looking to speak with Lead and Senior Mechanical Engineers to support the business unit on a freelance basis.
You'll be supporting multi-disciplined, and international projects - working across the infrastructure industry in Europe.
- Available for long-term contracts 12-18 months+
- Happy to be based in the Netherlands, with international travel required
- Chartered Mechanical Engineer
- Experience being Lead or Senior on large, complex infrastructure projects
- Experience in Transport Based projects (Airport/Railway) or Data Centres would be advantageous
- Experience on Site Based projects
Candidates must have experience in being Senior Mechanical Engineer in a full-scope infrastructure project; Design, Modelling and Execution.
For more information about this role please contact our London office