- As a mechanical equipment engineer you are part of the project team and bring your expertise to small, mid-size and sometimes large (> 10mio) projects in various markets such as oil & gas, chemicals, food and pharma.
- The type of projects varies from greenfield (or new construction) design to maintenance driven modifications, often with an innovative character.
- The focus in this role lies in determining equipment specifications (static / rotating and package units), layouts, scope or work packages for tenders, technical bid evaluations and general engineering support for the construction industry.
- You translate the customer's needs into the right engineering steps and work packages.
- You take the right step at the right time during the entire engineering phase, from concept design to basis and from basic to detailed engineering.
- Joining a team of 7-20 multi disciplined engineers.
- Must speak English and Dutch
- Must have the right to work in the EU
For more information about this role please contact our London office