Lead Project Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112047
Location: Belgium, Belgium
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 22/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
One of the world leaders and most recognised innovators within the Renewables Offshore and Marine market are looking to hire a highly skilled Lead Project Engineer for their offshore drilling and installation projects. This position is based in Belgium.
This role will offer the chance to be part of a fantastically motived team while the company will offer unrivaled career development and training in order to help progress the successful applicant's personal progression.
Lead Project Engineer duties and responsibilities;
* Part of a team working on the realization of our offshore drilling and installation projects.
* Supporting the project manager by following up on the project progress.
* Assist in the coordination of on-site activities, optimize the execution of the works and correct them if necessary.
* Attend to reporting and budget and cost control.
* Application of professional experience in a maritime environment.
Lead Project Engineer desired experience;
* Qualified engineer or have equivalent experience.
* Experienced in drilling or offshore installation works.
* Be able to speak and write English and German fluently. The knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset.
* Flexible and willing to work abroad, both in Europe and elsewhere in the world.
* Offshore Wind experience.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on 0207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office