Our client, one of the world leaders in the production of hydro power, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Lead Sales Specialist paying a competitive salary of €60,000 - €80,000 per annum plus bonus and a company benefits package. Based in Norway, with structured training and career progression, this is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to come on board and become an integral part of one of the company's most exciting renewables projects.
Lead Sales Specialist duties and responsibilities:
* Planning and execution of sales activities according to budgets established in cooperation with Nordic management.
* Customer development through meetings and participation in Hydropower as required.
* Cooperation with the centre of excellences for technology and commercial support.
* Establish knowledge of the company's supply chains and manufacturing globally.
* Development of tenders.
Lead Sales Specialist desired experience:
* Strong oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English (other European languages considered).
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
* Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
* Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
* Effective problem identification and solution skills.
* Proven analytical and organizational ability.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office