Learning & Development Manager (HR)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113607
Location: France, Lower Normandy, Kuala Lumpur
Sector: Offshore, HR & Training, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 20/09/2017
Drive and facilitate the establishment & maintenance of talent pipeline, with the right capabilities, through implementation of relevant talent management & employees development strategies.
Leadership & Development
* support the planning of learning activities required to meet individual development needs identified through wider organisational strategy.
* Manage the implementation of global learning & development activities across regions, to ensure objectives are achieved, resources are effectively allocated and deployed, budget is managed effectively
* Support the deployment of competencies framework globally
* Manage procurement of services from external vendor where necessary, and ensure they are appropriately managed, monitored, and comply with confidentiality agreements
* Content development for identified L&D program, or co development with identified vendor(s).
* Lead focal point on employees Mobility
* Monitor and track progress on agreed talent action plan across regions. * Develop mechanisms to monitor the effectiveness of business activities ensuring service delivery is consistent and in line with agreed standards.
* Support Annual Talent Review Process including functional preparation. * Innovate global best practices by designing framework, tools, materials to be used by HRBPs and business leaders
* Support execution of projects, initiatives.
* Prioritizing different priorities at Group and Regional level
* Consistent effort to drive alignment on practices and framework across regions
* Consistently require to track and follow up on progress of agreed talent actions
* Integrating request from the Group, and assessing feasibility, options available by taking into account the business needs/ challenges
* Managing various requests from senior stakeholders, at the same time balancing with the agreed talent agenda and limitation of resources.
* Minimum degree in related fields & 8 years of experience working in a Human Resources/Talent Management role with responsibilities for driving innovative and impactful development experiences
* Must be fully proficient in English; Mandarin proficiency is preferred
* Regional experience/ exposure
* A good understanding of best and emerging practices in talent management including leverage of informal learning and technology-based solutions
* Experience in Leadership development
* A consultative approach to client management
* The ability to successfully prioritize work across different stakeholders
* Track record of effectively leading complex projects and offering creative and innovative solutions to a global workforce
* An engaging facilitator with executive presence
* Strong collaboration skills with stakeholders at different levels in the organization and with vendors * Enterprise level thinking; Demonstrated ability to influence across geography, function and level * Solid analytic, verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to lead others through change as well as personally thrive in a fast-changing environment
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321