Licensed Electrician - Industrial Projects
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH112213
Location: USA, Washington, Tacoma
Sector: Facility Management, Engineering Services Managers, Built Environment
Date posted: 31/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden, one of the fastest growing construction and energy consulting firms, is seeking a Licensed Washington Journeyman Electricians for Industrial Projects.
We are Filling these roles Immediately so qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible.
The projects are located in the Tacoma, WA area.
We Offer Competitive Benefits Including:
* Competitive Pay based on experience
* Per Diem for Candidates Licensed as a Journeyman Electrician in the State of Washington, but not local to Tacoma.
* Free Comprehensive Health Benefits with United Health Care: Medical, Dental & Vision with the option to add family. In addition it includes Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and a Health Savings Account (HSA).
* Additional Benefits included for free: Life insurance, Short & long term disability insurance.
* 401(k) with immediate vesting
* MUST be a Licensed Journeyman Electrician in the State of Washington (Licensed WA 01 Electrician) .
* 2 years of Experience in: Power Generation, Manufacturing, Wood products or other similar industrial project experience.
** TO APPLY: Email her your resume and/or your project experience to: email@example.com
** For more information please feel free to Call: 720-643-2139
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.