Job type: Contract
Job reference: : SO_DECHA12
Location: USA, Massachusetts, Pittsfield
Sector: Build, Trades and Labour, Built Environment
Date posted: 19/01/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden, one of the fastest growing construction and renewable energy consulting firms, is seeking a Licensed Massachusetts Journeyman Electrician. Do you want to be part of the Spencer Ogden team? Apply today and join the movement!
One of our clients, a global leader in renewable energy, and is looking for a Journeyman Electrician licensed in Massachusetts to join their photo-voltaic team! The role is located in Springfield, MA. We need Licensed MA Journeyman Electricians IMMEDIATELY. #
WE OFFER COMPETITIVE BENEFITS INCLUDING:
* VERY Competitive Pay
* Great Full Time Schedule M-F with UNLIMITED OPTIONAL OVERTIME Mon-Sun (not required)
* Full Health Benefits at no cost including: Medical, Dental & Vision through United
Healthcare. In addition it includes Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and a Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Additional Benefits included for free: Life insurance, Short & long term disability insurance.
* 401(k) with immediate vesting
* Paid training with the nation's leader in solar power
* Career path opportunities for top performers in the nations fastest growing industry.
* MUST have a Journeyman Wireman's license ACTIVE in Massachusetts or hold an ACTIVE Massachusetts Journeyman's license through reciprocity. If you are NOT Actively Licensed in MA as a Journeyman do not apply. This is the MOST important requirement.
* Osha 10
* High School Diploma or equivalent, Degree in related field is preferred,
* 4 years of apprenticeship training (3 with 2 year degree from technical college).
*Able to physically lift 50 lbs & work outside in the elements.
* Current drivers license & Reliable transportation.
** For more information please feel free to call Caroline on her direct line: 720-643-2139.
**Email her your resume and MA Journeyman License #: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.