- Location: London
- Salary: £25k - 26k per year + Company Benefits
- £25k - 26k per year + Company Benefits
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
We are seeking a driven and detailed oriented individual to join Spencer Ogden as an LMS Coordinator (Learning Management System Coordinator). The LMS Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the creation and management of technical training programmes, including both distance and in-class web-based training programmes and courses.
What are the LMS Coordinator's responsibilities?
- Support operations in learning management systems, including account provisioning and access, and user permissions
- Manage the Event Management system to roll out Training Strategies and scheduling of training within their regions and within appointed timeframes
- Support team members who have software-related questions or issues in the learning management system
- Regularly compile, review, and process course enrolment data for students and track result of attainment
- Work closely with Online Learning consultant to ensure course catalogues etc have been created and managed
- Take responsibility for the Online Academy Competency and Accreditation Processes
- Support online, hybrid, and blended instruction approach to LMS course content
- Facilitate in end user training of LMS application
- Inform managers of training standards, outstanding courses and help facilitate them to plan restorative action
- Monitor and assist supervisors and managers while working with reporting tool
- Facilitate recent trainers in ensuing process of the policy and methods on LMS
- Conduct surveys and follow an evaluation scheme to identify areas where course improvements can be made
- Deliver certificates out to participators for attaining of a course
- Audit and monitor data integrity within LMS
- Mend any LMS issues and divergence - educate supervisor in an apprehensible, brief, and timely manner of any irresolute issues
- Classify replies that need direct attention and disseminate them for action
- Achieve alternative associated duties and tasks as designated or as become perceptible
- Establish support for distinctive customer service
- Maintain professional working relationships with LMS vendor
- Strong familiarity with recognized E-learning technical standards
- Competent in learning new technologies, and be experienced in taking ownership of their own development
- Ability to adapt and prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills are essential, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Solid decision-making skills and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Competent in communicating technical information to non-technical end-users
- Experience at training others to use specialized software
- A desire to learn new skills and make the role their own
What experience and/or education do we look for?
- Entry/mid-level experience in a similar role, ideally within a recruitment agency
- Hands-on knowledge of authoring technologies, Intranet design tools, and multimedia applications, including Adobe Presenter, Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360, Camtasia are desired.
- Experienced in Photoshop
- Bachelor's Degree in business, HR or other certificates within Learning & Development
- Experience in training or learning design and development. Additionally, working with Learning Management Systems, experience with e-learning concepts, and instructional design knowledge are essential.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary + bi-annual bonus
- Annual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick/mental health days + birthdays off
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible work from home policy once passed probation (two to three days per week)
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training and development - driven by you
- Volunteer time off of your choice - 4 days per year
- Many more!
What happens after you apply?
Today we wish to offer our potential employees a new experience to help guide them in their career paths. All applicants will receive a link to our assessment tool, and we ask that you complete both the Shape and Drive tests.
- AssessFirst Link: https://afir.st/UuzIm
We ask that you take the time to complete this within 24 hours of your application. You will receive a full report on your results.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with #lifeatso & @spencerogden_emea, @lifeatso
- Salary$22.5k - 33k per year + Bonus
Spencer Ogden is seeking a collaborative and outgoing individual to join as a Talent Acquisition Consultant (Internal Recruiter). 2021 at Spencer Ogden has been all about gro...