Job Title: LNG Sales Manager (Japan)
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a LNG Sales Manager, who will be based in Japan.
- Lead LNG Sales Team for growing and implementing win-win strategies
- Identify growth opportunities and develop strategic and operating plans to support growth
- Drive accelerated growth in Order and Sales
- Develop relationships with assigned customers at all levels
- Develop strategies to win profitable business from customers
- Drive critical business development initiatives, including strategic partnerships, alliances, etc.
- Develop marketing strategy to grow the business
- Network with other business units with the same assigned customers
- Minimum university degree in engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant LNG sales experience, in OEM and/or EPC business
- 3 years' experience in leading LNG sales team(s) to develop/execute commercial growth plans
- Proficiency in Japanese is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321