Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH125315
Location: USA, Texas, Dallas
Sector: Chemical, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 08/05/2018
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Install, maintain and remove associated cryogenic equipment at facilities to include vaporizers, cryo-pumps, final lines, motor-operated valves, external alarm panels, programmable logic controllers, exterior piping and telemetry units.
· Assist in and lead project management efforts.
· Design a sophisticated inventory, maintenance and installation program.
· Schedule and/or perform preventative maintenance checks, on a regularly scheduled basis, of all Operational assets.
· Perform emergency corrective maintenance on deployed assets.
· Maintain inventory of parts and supplies needed to perform installation and maintenance duties.
· Perform site surveys at prospective customer locations to determine proper placement and sizing of potential equipment.
· Works safely and meets the requirements of all safety procedures and rules as prescribed by State, Federal, and the Company. Handle hazardous materials daily in a safe and approved manner.
· Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as material safety data sheets, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of associates of the organization.
· Must be able to communicate with customers and vendors in a professional manner.
· Must maintain a professional appearance at all times.
· Ability to read, comprehend and produce detailed process and electrical diagrams for customer sites.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Ability to use hand tools (electrical and manual) in a safe manner.
· Ability to manage and work with other technicians.
· Must be willing to be away from home for up to 5 - 10 days at a time for installations, trouble calls and certification schools.
· Must be able to be on-call 24 hours a day.
· Must be able to work flexible hours to meet customer and management needs.
· Must be detail-oriented to complete paperwork each day and maintain customer records.
· Valid State driver's license
· Must either currently hold or be able to retain a Transportation Worker's Identification Card.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Must also compute rate, ratio, percent, and interpret bar graphs.
· While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, and bend, use hands and arms, handle and smell leaking gas from cylinder tanks.
· The associate is required to climb or balance.
· The associate must regularly lift and move more than 60 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant and color vision; depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
· The associate is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
· Must be able to work outdoors in temperatures ranging from -10 to over 110 degrees.
· Must be able to work in confined areas to run piping for customer use lines and fill lines.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office