LOTO Administrator / Manager / Coordinator
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH107744
Location: Pakistan, Balloki
Sector: HSEQ, Licensing & Regulations, Power
Date posted: 30/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
We have a urgent requirement for a LOTO Administrator
This is a 2 month contract based in Pakistan
Candidates must be available ASAP!
Previous LOTO administrator experience and training is essential
References are essential
Job Description is bellow:
The LOTO Administrator shall be responsible for maintenance of LOTO documentation including, the LOTO index, active and inactive LOTO Forms. The LOTO Administrator shall monitor active LOTOs for compliance with this procedure. The LOTO Administrator may only place locks and tags under the direct supervision of the Primary Authorized Employee or the System Authorized Employee for that system unless they have been deemed qualified by the Primary Authorized Employee and given the authorization to do so. The LOTO Administrator is trained in the principals of Lockout/Tagout.
Responsible for the following under the LOTO program:
· Administration of the LOTO Log
· Ensuring that LOTOs are issued in accordance with LOTO Procedure
· Ensuring contractor and site personnel compliance with the LOTO rules and regulations
· Reviewing Active LOTOs each shift
· Notifying Site Management of any LOTO violations
· Stopping all work performed in an unsafe manner.
Please send CVs in word format with references to Piers.email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our London office