Low Voltage Power Engineer for Offshore Substation Projects
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH129182
Location: Denmark, Ballrup
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 10/07/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
My client, the market leader in the development of offshore substations, are looking for a Low Voltage Power Engineer for offshore substation projects.
The successful candidate will join the Low Voltage Power team responsible for the design and instillation of electrical substations. You will work with a highly skills team of engineering professionals in an informal, yet professional, working environment. Your roles will include but are not restricted to the following:
- Design of switchboards, cable routing and UPS/DC systems
- Managing subcontractors
- General site management
- Key participation in low voltage power instillation
- Handling of overall development of offshore HVDC solutions
- Management of the hand over from the design to the O&M phase
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Masters in Engineering (Electrical and/or power is desirable)
- In depth understanding of low voltage power instillation
- High standards and the ability to pass on knowledge to junior staff memebers
- A high level of both English and Danish (both written and verbal)
If you want to join a highly motivated and dynamic team, with a competitive salary and benefits package, then please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively if you require further information about this position then please call +442072689254.
For more information about this role please contact our London office