LSA Engineer x1Rate:
Circa €450 per day (8 hour day)Duration:
6 Contract Location:
As an ILS/LSA Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Perform logistic engineering tasks using approved policies, procedures, tools and processes.
- Perform planning for the ILS Test, Evaluation and Verification program.
- Perform maintenance planning, using Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), to identify preventive maintenance tasks.
- Perform measurement requirements analysis to identify requirements for support and test equipment
- Perform spares analysis and modelling to identify requirements for spares and repair parts.
- Perform analysis tasks; capture and upload data into the LSAR.
- 5 years' experience within an ILS environment covering Civil, military.
- Recent LSA experience
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.